Yes, we are still waiting for Baby #2 to arrive. Today we're 40 weeks and 5 days along. We get many stories from our little Ladybug on why her baby sister hasn't arrived yet....'she's at the store,' 'she went bye bye,' etc. She seems to be excited about the arrival, but I'm not sure she completely understands the extent to which her world is going to change in the next couple of weeks.
I'm still working, which helps the days go by a little quicker and we are lucky enough to have my mother in town to help out. She's making life a whole lot easier while she's here....Thanks Mom!!
We have been successful in moving the Ladybug into her new big girl room and her big girl bed. The transition went smoother than I expected and I'm very grateful for that. She is really looking forward to her cousins in Ohio coming to visit when the baby is home so that they can all have a slumber party together.
I know I haven't been very diligent in keeping up with this blog, but will hopefully find some time soon to upload some pictures from the last few months. Right now, we just wait.....
No comments:
Post a Comment