A few months ago I decided I was finally going to pick up my SLR camera and really figure out how to use it. I see so many wonderful pictures and just wish I could take a decent one of the girls every once in a while. So I turned from the AUTO setting on my Canon to Manual mode, turned off the flash and started to experiment. The girls were willing participants most of the time (one likes to ham it up more than the other) and I finally got some pictures I really like. I decided to invest in an online photo editing class to learn PSE and I'm currently working through my third lesson. These are from Lesson 1 and I thought they came out pretty well. Finally!


1 comment:
The girls really do look great in these photos!
What class are you taking and where? I take so many pictures, I'd love to learn to edit them!
Post a Comment